Due to its ingenious and simple design, the Concept II Fan requires 75% less time and labor to assemble than conventional ceiling fans. Choice of 44 or 52 inch blade sweep. Available with a Brushed Nickel or Polished Nickel motor with Silver blades, an Oil Rubbed Bronze motor with Taupe blades, or a White motor with White blades. Includes cap for non-light use, three 14 degree pitch concave blades, and RCS212 3-speed handheld remote with reverse and full range dimmer function and wall holster. Compatible with WCS212 wall control and the Bond Home Smart WiFi Hub, sold separately. UL listed.
- Flush Mount: Ideal for low ceilings
- Easy to assemble
- Brushed Nickel finish - Silver blades and White Opal glass
- Polished Nickel finish - Silver blades and White Opal glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish - Taupe blades and White Opal glass
- White finish - White blades and White Opal glass
- Includes: Hand Held Remote Control (RCS212)
- Includes: Integrated LED light 17w, delivered lumens: 537, CRI: 83, Color Temp: 3000K
- Includes: Cap for non-light use
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
RCS212 Full Function Hand Held Remote AireControl® System:
- Includes: One hand-held remote control, wall holster
- Three speed fan control to Forward and Reverse
- On/Off full range light dimmer with Independent Up / Downlight control
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- 12 volt battery included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions: such as speed control, dimming, and off-on.
- Motor Size: 153mm x 15mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 11-1/2" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 44"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 2,639 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 43.7
- Voltage: 120
- WCS212 Wall AireControl®
- Bond (BD-1000) Wireless Smart Home Hub
- Accessory fan blade set in various finishes (FB216)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.