The command center for adorne's Wi-Fi Lighting Control, the Hub enables total control of your home's lights right from your smartphone or tablet, via the free Legrand Lighting Control app. Set, save and schedule over 100 lighting scenes, perfect for setting the mood at your next party or ensuring your home is well-lit when you arrive at night. Lights can be manually adjusted, or scheduled to automatically turn on and off. The Hub is sleek and compact for discreet placement, and is compatible with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for additional control.
What This Product Does
The LC7001 Whole House Lighting Controller works in conjunction with the Legrand Lighting Control mobile app to enable whole-house control and time-of-day automation of the Legrand RF Lighting Control system.
Once the controller is wired to the home network and the app is installed, users are guided through a simple setup to discover and name their devices. Once all devices are discovered and named, the user can easily set up scenes and automated time-ofday settings. With the sunrise and sunset feature, a scene can automatically adjust its activation time throughout the year.
- Ultra-reliable with Legrand’s patented Radio Frequency technology
- Easy installation using existing electrical wiring
- Simple setup and device pairing
- Complete control via Lighting Control app, Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Seamless integration with IP drivers for Control4, URC, RTI, Elan, and Crestron
- Convenient grouping for single-touch control of customized lighting scenes
- Effortless automation by time of day or by predetermined preferences
- Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant
- IP-based drivers for seamless integration with Control4, Elan, RTI and URC
- Serial-based driver for Crestron
- cULus Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- FCC Class B Part 15
- One-year limited warranty