Turn lights on/off, or dim, with just a soft tap of a finger, thanks to inventive micro-movement technology. Meant for single fixtures and small lighting groups that do not exceed 700W. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the adorne® Collection, sold separately.
adorne® SofTap Style Dimmers feature an innovative micromovement that turns lights on and off with just a soft “tap”
of the finger. Dimmers include a unique paddle to adjust light levels. SofTap products include a Locator Status Light which add
illumination and make it easier to locate in the dark.
- This stylish dimmer switch combines sensitive sofTap technology with a gentle dimming paddle to create two unique, sleek lighting control solutions in one.
- Installs in 15 minutes or less, fitting into an existing electrical box. No new wiring required for typical installation.
- Perfect for adding precise light level control -- all it takes is a soft tap to turn on/off or adjust brightness. For use with incandescent/halogen bulbs.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
- adorne devices fit in all existing NEMA-approved wallboxes.
- Heavy gauge steel frame is grounded via factory installed 12AWG ground lead. Device and metal wall plates are self-grounded to frame.
- Device snaps into the frame and self-aligns without any screws.
- Wall plate snaps onto frame; no screws required.